Dormouse's Diary

Thursday, July 09, 2009

The weather was lovely this morning. Sunny but breezy and not too hot. Perfect dog walking weather. They thought so too.




When I got back I worked in the garden for a bit. Had some lunch and felt energised and ready to finish Chris' quilt which has been on the frame for a week now. Unfortunately on my way to the quilt frame I slipped on a pile of books in a plastic bag and wrenched my leg badly and so instead I'm laid up in bed with my leg propped up on pillows.
Boring!

2 Comments:

At 10/7/09 13:24 , Blogger Dotty said...

OUCH.
I bet you said before hand i must move those books. Last week i bumped my head on the cupboard door, which two seconds before i said, "i must close that before someone bumps their head" :)

Can't wait to see the quilt. I bet it will look gorgeous.

 
At 13/7/09 14:53 , Blogger Penny said...

Ouch! I hope you are feeling better

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home