Dormouse's Diary

Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I've been really busy this week. I've picked up a few days work because one of the kitchen staff has a badly broken toe and I've been helping Ally redecorate her office so there's not been a lot of time for internetting.

I've been working on a cozy dog coat for Sophie in my free time and it's just waiting for it's binding. There will be photos later but needless to say it is scrappy and very, very bright. She's going to get laughed at!

We've also become the proud owners of four very cute baby mice. Y bought them their cage with the pocket money he'd saved, E bought some additional tubing and stuff for it, Granny bought them a mouse each and we bought the other two. They are adorable and far too much time is being spent standing in the kitchen watching them run around their tubes and wheel. They are proving very hard to photograph but there will be some pictures of the extremely funky cage coming soon.

2 Comments:

At 13/3/09 20:39 , Blogger Dotty said...

I will not make mention of the mice ewwww ;)
but i'm sure nothing you can make could ever look scrappy.
x x x

 
At 15/3/09 13:16 , Blogger Dormouse said...

This is scrappy as in made from lots of scraps. However it is also scrappy as in a mixture of scruffy and crappy. :)

I still need to cut the binding for it. I have been so lazy this weekend. Stayed in bed till nearly lunchtime both days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home