Dormouse's Diary

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My poor laptop

It's pretty old and has been starting to show signs of coming to the end of it's life. The main problem has been wide bands of the screen that are either dead or permanently on the wrong colour, leading to an interesting stripy pattern which makes your eyes hurt if you watch too much TV on it. Friday though it flickered and wibbled and then over half the screen died, leaving me with about 4 inches on the left hand side that worked. My MIL has been a sweetie and is using her laptop instead of her desk-top computer so that I can borrow her screen. It's kind of awkward but at least I can access the internet.

1 Comments:

At 25/1/10 22:47 , Blogger Penny said...

Oh the poor laptop. Hope it's fixed soon.

I'm currently using DH's spare laptop (he works in IT, and hence has spares that way), and it is not nice to not have my laptop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home